Women HATE a sure thing. They are INTRIGUED by mixed signals.
Hey, it's David.
As guys, we've sort of been programmed to believe that you have to "prove your worth" for a woman.
For years we've heard advice like "if you like her, let her know."
And because of this 'pre-programming' the minute we start liking a woman there is a little voice in our head that continually tells us that "if she just knows how much I like her, she'll want to be with me."
But the notion that women want "certainty" is DEAD WRONG.
In fact, nothing will fan the flames of attraction as much as SENDING MIXED SIGNALS.
My friend Bobby discovered there are a handful of reasons this works...
Why? Here are 8 great reasons he found:
1. It prevents you from appearing needy, clingy, or "too available."
2. When a girl can't figure you out, you have the upper hand and power in the relationship.
3. She'll begin to work harder to attract you, which creates more "investment" on her part. This is KEY. She must be invested in you.
4. No girl wants an "easy catch."
5. Women are addicted to drama. Sending mixed signals provides her the drama she craves.
6. When she's not sure where she stands with you, she anticipates seeing you more. Because there is a part of her that is unsure if she'll ever see you again. And "fear of loss" is crucial for her to fall in love with you. Science has proven that women are more attracted to a man who's feelings are uncertain.
7. It makes her assume that you have other options. And we all know girls want what other girls want.
8. When a woman doesn't know where she stands with you, she THINKS ABOUT YOU MORE.
When it comes to amplifying attraction, SENDING mixed signals is king.
Then let the hamster spinning inside of her head do the hard work for you.
And there is a particular way to do it that multiplies the effect. It's actually a sneaky little mind game called "The Scrambler" that will convince a girl she's in love with you.
Most guys completely mess up "playing hard to get" and do it all WRONG.
That's why it is crucial to follow the exact sequence laid out in The Scrambler.
P.S. The material in this video will make sure that you're able to take a girl from "interested" to "Obsessed."
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
Get the latest content and news, and and special members only offers.
Be the first to find out about about new training, products and opportunities to turn you life around and kick ass!